Saturday 23 February 2013

Sophie Kinsella's fan

Did you watch Confession of a Shopaholic? Adapt from a novel, The Secret Dreamworld Of A Shopaholic or known as Confession of A Shopaholic. A story about one woman who really likes to go shopping and spend her money over unnecessary thing. She was a financial journalist and a debt collector are as well chasing after her. Even though she tried so hard stop her shopping habit but she still failed. 


Hah.. you guys must have been watching this movie. BUT, this movie is not the point. My headlines for today is the maker or the author of the book, Sophie Kinsella. Frankly, I was a big fan of her. Of course, she have many fans all around the world and I was one of them. I was a book lover. My family knows it. Every week,  I would go to MPH bookstore at Giant sec 13, SA which is near to my house and will bought at least one or two books. C.O.M.P.U.L.S.O.R.Y.

My very first Sophie Kinsella's book is Shopaholic Ties The Knot. At first I read it, it was AMAZING! Totally different from any other book. Obviously, what makes me buy the book is, the design of the cover of the books. 


Isn't it attractive? Alright, the next visit to MPH, I found another Sophie Kinsella's book. Remember Me, Twenties Girl, Can You Keep A Secret etc. Seriously, I'm addicted to all of this novel. It is not only unique and interesting but also have moral value. Most of thing in this story, happened in a real life. How I felt about Sophie Kinsella's book is indescribable. I'm soooo into all of these book and I wished to buy all of her book in the future :)

Remember Me


Twenties Girl


Can You Keep A Secret?


I've Got Your Number


AND, this is my favorite author, Sophie Kinsella :D





No comments:

Post a Comment